LinkAce has a dedicated Community Discussions where you can
- talk about the project general and post your experiences with it.
- share feedback with me and post requests for new features or improvements.
- post help requests if you have issues or need support.
- Remember the human. When you communicate online, all you see is a computer screen. When talking to someone you might want to ask yourself “Would I say it to the person’s face?”.
- Adhere to the same standards of behavior online that you follow in real life.
- Be patient. Open Source projects such as LinkAce do not have any staff dedicated to answer your help requests.
- Be thankful. If other users or I as a maintainer help you, be thankful for the help and don’t take it as granted.