Self-hosted. Free. Open source.
LinkAce is an open source application and free to use. Install it on your server and take control over your data.
Tags, Lists, organize your Links
Add tags to your links for categorization. Organize links in lists for broader or very specific topics. This will help you find your links in the future.
Whether you want it all the time or based on your operating system: LinkAce handles light and dark mode for you.
Guest Mode & Privacy
You can allow guests to view your link collection. However, access can be controlled for each link, tag and list separately.
With a simple API key, other tools can access or edit all data within LinkAce. Connect the application with your favorite tools, integrate it into your workflow.
With the help of many filters and search options, it's easier to find links when you need them. Filter by tags, lists or private links, for example.
- Titles and descriptions are generated automatically once you saved a link in LinkAce.
- Add unlimited notes to links to add thoughts, details, to dos or whatever you don't want to put into the link description.
- To make sharing as easy as possible, LinkAce prepares share links for a lot of different apps: email, Twitter, Whatsapp, Reddit,...
- You can import existing bookmarks from your browser based on a standard HTML file. Or export all links saved in LinkAce to this standard format to be consumed by browsers or other applications.
- The app can be backed up to Amazon AWS, including both the application files and the database.
- Links, tags, lists or notes are not permanently deleted. A trash holds all "deleted" entries so nothing gets lost accidentally. You can restore all entries from the trash.
- A lot of configuration options ensure that LinkAce fits your needs: timezone, time and date formats, defaults for link creation, and many more.
LinkAce ships with pre-configured Docker configurations and a built-in web installer to make things as easy as possible. Installation via Docker is the recommended way.
With hosting for LinkAce you can experience the application without the need of installing and maintaining it on your own. The hosting offer is currently in the making.
Sign up for the newsletter to get notified.